Here's how to delete an existing security profile. If you have yet to add any security profiles to the Lynx system see Add a Security Profile.
Note: Adding, changing, and deleting security profiles are all something available to you once you have initially set up the security system for your business. For help on this see Set Up System Security.
TO DELETE AN EXISTING SECURTY PROFILE. . . the "security officer" does the following:
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
2. Left-click on Company Setup.
3. Left-click on Security Setup.
4. This will display the Lynx Security Clearance window.
5. Open the drop-down list of User Names using the button until you locate the "Security" profile.
6. Enter the "Password" and left-click the button. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Security Profiles window.
From the Add, Change, Delete Security Profiles window . . .
7. Use the buttons to find the security profile you want to delete.
8. Once you have selected the profile you wish to delete, left-click the button to delete the User Name and Password.
9. A confirmation window will pop up to verify that you would like to delete this profile.
10. Left-clicking will delete the security profile from the system. Left-clicking will abort the request.
11. When you're all done making changes, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.