When you're going to print a check using the Quick Check Writer, you need to select a Payee. This is the person or business that the check will be made out to and is selected from the drop-down list.
Here's how to edit that list of Payees by making additions, deletions, and changes.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
2. Left-click on General Ledger.
4. Left-click the button which will display the Add, Change, Delete Payees window.
5. If you want to add a Payee, left-click the button and move the cursor to each of the text boxes and key in the appropriate information.
6. If you want to change a Payee, left-click in the grid on the line of the Payee to be changed. Then move the cursor to the test box(es) to be changed and key in the change(s).
7. If you want to delete a Payee, left-click in the grid on the line for the Payee to be deleted and then left-click the button.
8. When you're done, left-click the button to return to the Quick Check Writer window.