Here's how to find an existing finance charge batch if you know the batch number.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
4. Left-click on Find a Finance Charge Batch.
5. This will display the Find a Finance Charge Batch window.
6. Left-click on the Batch # radio button:
7. Left-click in the text box and key in the batch number you're looking for.
8. This will automatically display the Finance Charge Batch information on the bottom part of the window. All of the finance charge batches in the system will be listed with the most recent ones first.
If the batch number you specified is NOT in the system, the yellow arrow will point to the first batch number AFTER the one you entered.
9. If you want to enter more finance charges to an existing batch at this time, double-left-click on the appropriate Finance batch line and the Finance Charges window will be displayed.
10. Go to the Enter Finance Charges procedure for help on entering finance charges.