Here's how to add a new Journal Entry batch.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on General Ledger.
4. Left-click on Journal Entries.
5. Left-click on Add a Journal Entry Batch.
6. This will display the Journal Entries window.
7. Enter the employee responsible for this batch from the drop-down list in the text box.
8. Make sure you have the proper date for this batch from the drop-down list in the text box.
9. Left-click on the tab which will display the Journal Entries detail window.
10. From here, you can begin entering Journal Entries. Go to Enter a Journal Entry for details on this.