Inventory bins are places in the system that keep track of the quantify on-hand (not the dollar value) of a given product. Here's how to add an inventory bin for a product.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Inventory.
2. A drop-down menu will appear.
3. Left-click on Add, Change, Delete Inventory Bins.
4. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Inventory Bins window.
5. Left-click the button.
6. The system will begin the processing necessary to create a new inventory bin. While this is happening, a progress bar will be displayed showing the status:
7. Move the cursor to the box on the blank row indicated by a and enter the ID number you want to use for the new Inventory Bin.
8. Use the key to navigate through each of the other fields and enter the appropriate information.
9. Left-click the button.
10. When you're done, left-click the button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.