Here's how to find an Accounts Payable vendor contact. This can be anybody associated with this vendor and you can have as many contacts per vendor as you want.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on Accounts Payable.
4. Left-click on Find a Vendor.
5. This will display the Find a Vendor window.
6. Left-click the radio button. All of the contact names (as well as people associated with your customer accounts) will immediately appear in the grid below.
7. Select the Vendor Contact you want by scrolling down the list. Or you can begin keying in the last name of the vendor contact you're trying to find in the text box
8. When you find the person you're after, either double-left-click on that line or left-click the button.
9. This will display the vendor window for the Vendor associate with this person.