Here's how to change the routing method used for a stop. The process begins by finding the route containing the stop you want to change.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Delivery.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on Find a Route.
4. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Routes window.
5. Left-click the buttons to display a drop-down list of your routes:
6. Left-click on the route containing the stop you're looking for.
7. Left-click the button and this drop-down menu will appear:
8. Left-click on Change Stop or Tank Information and the Setup Tank Information window will be displayed.
9. Left-click on the tab and then move the cursor to the dropdown menu and select which route you want to use for this tank and left-click.
See Overview of Routing Methods for a description of the routing options available to you.
10. When you're done making your changes, left-click the close button to return to the Add, Change, Delete Routes window.