This is one of two ways to change a stop number. The process begins by finding the route containing the account that you are going to change. The other way to change a stop number is from the "Customer" part of the Lynx system using the Change a Stop Number on an Account function.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Delivery.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on Find a Route.
4. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Routes window.
5. Left-click the buttons to display all the routes you've set up.
6. This will display a drop-down list of your routes:
7. Left-click on the route containing the stop you're looking for.
8. Left-click in the column on the line containing the stop number you want to change.
9. Key in the change.
10. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.