Here's how to make sure that the Lynx Help Topics remain in front of any other window(s) on your screen. This can be particularly helpful when you're first learning the system and need to refer to Help a lot.
From any screen in Lynx . . .
1. Left-click the word Help on the Menu Bar.
2. A drop-down menu will appear.
3. Left-click the words Lynx Help.
4. Left-click the words Integrated Help.
5. This will display the window.
6. Left-click on the word options on the Menu Bar.
7. A drop-down menu will appear.
8. Move the cursor to the words Keep Help On Top.
9. Another drop-down menu will appear.
10. Left-click on either Default or On Top or Not On Top to select if you want the Help windows to stay on top of any other job that may be running ("default" is recommended). Left-clicking on On Top will keep the Help window on top of any other windows that may be showing.