Here's how to find the information about your company owned equipment, such as Bobtails, service vehicles, Boom trucks, meters, etc.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Tanks.
2. Move the cursor to Find a Tank or Equipment.
3. This will display the Find a Tank or Equipment window.
4. At this point, there are several ways to find the equipment you're looking for.
5. One way is to simply scroll down the screen using the vertical scroll bar (on the right side of the window) until you find the equipment you're after.
6. The other way is to left-click on one of the radio button options:
7. Then key in the Serial # or Account # or Delivery Street # or Delivery Street Name depending on what information you want to use to find the equipment.
8. This will display a one-line summary of that piece of equipment highlighted in the middle of the window.
9. If you want to see more detail about any piece of equipment, double-left-click on the appropriate line.
10. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.