Here's how to see all of your accounts that are 90 days or more overdue. These are your worst credit problems and the ones that should be worked first.
Note: To make sure that this 90 Day Past Due list is current, you should age your accounts first. For help on this, see Age Accounts.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Customers.
2. Left-click on View Past Due Accounts.
3. The Past Due Accounts window containing the radio button filters will be displayed.
4. To view 90 day past due accounts left-click the radio button.
All of your over 90 day overdue accounts will be sorted so that the greatest amount owed in this category is shown first.
5. If you want a printed listing of the 90 day past due accounts, right-click anywhere on the grid.
6. Then left-click on .
7. The Past Due Report will appear on the Print Preview window. You can now left-click the print button to print the report or left-click the button to exit.
8. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Past Due Accounts window.