Here's how to add a price to a product.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Inventory.
2. A drop-down menu will appear.
3. Left-click on Find a Product.
4. This will display the Find a Product window.
5. Scroll down the products until you find the one you want to find add a price on and double-left-click on it.
6. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Products window. showing the product price (or prices) on the bottom part of the screen.
7. Left-click anywhere in the price grid at the bottom part of the window and then left-click the button.
8. This will move the existing price(s) down one row, leaving you an empty row to enter the new price information for this product:
9. Move the cursor to each field (or use the key) and enter the new price information.
It's a good idea to use four digit Price Codes if possible (0001 and 0002 instead of 1 and 2, for example). Price Codes are used on a number of drop-down lists in the system. Making them four digits long makes finding them easier after the list is sorted.
10. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.