Inventory bins are places in the system that keep track of the quantify on-hand (not the dollar value) of a given product. Here's how to delete an inventory bin for a product.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Inventory.
2. A drop-down menu will appear.
3. Left-click on Add, Change, Delete Inventory Bins.
4. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Inventory Bins window.
5. Left-click anywhere on the row of the inventory bin you want to delete
6. Left-click the button.
7. When you're done, left-click the button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.