Here's how to add an appliance to the system.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Service.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on Add, Change, Delete Appliances.
4. This will display the Appliances window.
Left-click the and buttons to make sure the appliance you want to add isn't already in the system.
5. If the appliance isn't in the system, left-click the button.
6. Left-click the cursor in the text box and key in the new appliance name.
7. Use the key to navigate through to the text box and key in the description (if appropriate). This is an optional field.
8. Enter in the appropriate information in these fields:
9. Left-click the button.
10. Left-click the bitmap image you want to use with this appliance and left-click the button to insert the image in the appliance file.
11. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.