Lynx Help topics are displayed in a window normally located on the right half of your screen. If you like, you can change the size of this window.
From any screen in Lynx . . .
1. Left-click the word Help on the Menu Bar.
2. A drop-down menu will appear.
3. Left-click the words Lynx Help.
4. Left-click the words Integrated Help.
5. This will display the window.
6. Move the cursor to the edge of the Help window you want to move.
You can position the cursor on the top, bottom, left, or right edges. You can also position it on any of the four corners.
7. A two-headed arrow will appear.
8. Press the left-click button on the mouse and hold it down.
9. Continue to hold it down and move the cursor (up, down, left, right, or diagonally). As you do so, the screen will change size.
10. To change another edge or corner, release the left-click button on the mouse and return to step 6 above.
11. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to Lynx.