Here's how to find an existing Journal Entry batch.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on General Ledger
4. Left-click on Journal Entries.
5. Left-click on Find a Journal Entry Batch.
6. This will display the Find a Journal Entry Batch window.
7. This will show you all of the Journal Entry batches in the system. From here (if you want), you can select one of the batches to add more transactions to by left-clicking the batch and then left-clicking the button. Go to Enter a Journal Entry for details on this.