Here's how to find an existing delivery batch if you know the batch number.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
4. Left-click on Find a Delivery Batch.
5. This will display the Find a Delivery Batch window.
6. Left-click on the Batch # radio button:
7. Left-click in the text box and key in the batch number you're looking for.
If the invoice number you specified is NOT in the system, the yellow arrow will point to the first invoice number AFTER the one you entered.
8. If you want to enter more deliveries to an existing batch at this time, double-left-click on the appropriate Payment Batch line and the Enter Deliveries Window will be displayed.
9. Go to the Enter Deliveries procedure for help on entering deliveries.