Here's how to change the location of a tank on a map.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Tanks.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on Find a Tank or Equipment.
4. This will display the Find a Tank or Equipment window.
5. Depending on what you know about the tank, you can find the tank you're looking for by using one of the following procedures:
6. Whichever procedure you use, the Add, Change, Delete Tanks window will be displayed.
7. Left-click the button.
8. This will display the Detail Tank screen for the customer.
9. Left-click the button located near the top of the window then left-click on .
A somewhat more direct way to get to the detail account window (so you can change the tank location on the map) is by going directly to the account using one of the Find an Account option under Customers. Then heading to the tab.
10. From here you can select the tank by left-clicking its pushpin and change the location by dragging the pushpin to the new location on the map.
10. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.