Here's how to change the price of a product.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Inventory.
2. A drop-down menu will appear.
3. Left-click on Find a Product.
4. This will display the Find a Product window.
5. Scroll down the products until you find the one you want to change and double-left-click on it.
6. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Products window. showing the product price (or prices) on the bottom part of the screen.
7. Left-click the button.
8. Move the cursor to the price field you want to change and key in the new information.
It's a good idea to use four digit Price Codes if possible (0001 and 0002 instead of 1 and 2, for example). Price Codes are used on a number of drop-down lists in the system. Making them four digits long makes finding them easier after the list is sorted.
9. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.