This is how you delete an individual tax from the system.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on Accounts Receivable.
4. Left-click on Add, Change, Delete Taxes
5. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Taxes window showing all of the taxes you have already set up.
6. Left-click the and buttons to display the tax you want to delete.
7. Left-click the button and the tax will immediately be deleted.
8. If you want to delete another tax at this time, return to step 6 above.
9. When you're done making all of your deletions, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.