Account "types" are assigned when you set up a new customer and provide you with a convenient way to categorize your customers. They can then be used to filter your customer reports to select only certain types, for instance. Lynx comes with a representative list of "types" already loaded. However, you may want to change this list to fit your needs.
Here's how to add account types to the system.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Customers.
2. Left-click on Add, Change, Delete Account Types.
3. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Account Types window.
4. Left-click the button.
5. Move the cursor to the open line at the top of the list and key in the new account type you want to add.
6. When you're done adding the new account type, left-click the button.
7. Then left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.