Here's how generate a batch of selected delivery tickets for a route. Stops are considered to be "selected" when they are checked and only checked stops will print a ticket.
Printing tickets is done immediately after you have identified tanks due for delivery. After they are generated they may be printed to go with the driver (or not). In either case, the information about each ticket remains in the system to be posted to after the deliveries have been made.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Delivery.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on Find a Route.
4. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Routes window.
5. Left-click the buttons to display a drop-down list of your routes:
6. Left-click on the route containing the stop you're looking for and then left-click on the button and this drop-down menu will appear:
7. Left-click on Generate Tickets and the Generate Tickets window will be displayed.
To select the ticket format you want to use, left-click the button and then left-click on Change Routing Defaults and then left-click the one you want from the drop-down list.
8. Review the data in the following fields:
. . . . . to make sure the date is correct.
. . . to include a truck reference with the batch.
. . . . . to match the pre-printed ticket numbers.
. . . . to include a driver with the batch.
9. Left-click the button which will generate the individual Tickets for each selected stop on the route and display them below:
Only stops that you checked when you identified tanks due for delivery will print.
10. Left-click the button to preview and/or print the tickets and then left-click the close button to return to the Generate Tickets window.