This is one of two ways to find a stop. The process begins by finding the route containing the stop that you are trying to find. The other way to find a stop is from the "Customer" part of the Lynx system using the Find a Stop Number for an Account function.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Delivery.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on Find a Route.
4. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Routes window.
5. Left-click the buttons to display all the routes you've set up.
6. This will display a drop-down list of your routes:
7. Left-click on the route containing the stop you're looking for.
8. All of the stops in that route will be shown (one stop per line) on the bottom part of the window.
9. Left-click on the horizontal scroll bar to view all of the columns of information about each stop.
The aging of each stop will be color-coded for easy recognition:
= the account is over 90 days old.
= the account is over 60 days old.
= the account is over 30 days old.
= the account is current.
10. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.