If you know the accounts "bill to" street number, here's how to find detailed information about that customer.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Customers.
2. Left-click on Find a Customer.
3. This will display the Find a Customer window.
4. Left-click the Street # radio button:
5. The cursor will automatically be positioned at:
6. Key in the street number you're trying to find.
7. As you key, the accounts will scroll by showing you one line per account.
Here's a handy way to quickly look at your customers in several different ways. You can immediately change the sequence of this screen by left-clicking on any of the column headings (except Balance). For instance, if you left-click on , all of the customers will immediately be sorted and displayed in Account Number sequence. If you left-click on , all of the customers will immediately be sorted and displayed in Bill To or Company Name sequence. The same goes for Street #, Street Name, and Phone. NOTE: The column heading that's turned red will be the one that the customers are sorted by.
8. Double-left-click anywhere on the line of the account you want.
From this screen, you can find other information about this account by left-clicking on any of the tabs (such as Account, Ledger, People, etc.).
10. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.