Here's how to change any of the information about an existing product.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Inventory.
2. A drop-down menu will appear.
3. Left-click on Find a Product.
4. This will display the Find a Product window.
5. Scroll down or search for the products until you find the one you want to change and double-left-click on it.
6. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Products window.
7. Left-click the tab and then left-click the button.
8. This will take you through the same sequence of windows used to add the product in the first place.
9. Enter the change(s) as appropriate on each window and left-click the button to go to the next window. Keep advancing from window to window making the changes you want until you get to the last window (the one where you select taxes for the product).