Here's how to add an Accounts Payable vendor contact. This can be anybody associated with this vendor and you can have as many contacts per vendor as you want.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
2. Left-click on Accounts Payable.
3. Left-click on Find a Vendor.
4. This will display the Find a Vendor window.
5. Use the radio buttons or just scroll down the list of vendors shown until you find the one you're looking for. Left-click on the one you want in the grid and then either double-left-click on that line or left-click the button.
6. Either way, the Vendor window will now be displayed.
7. Left-click the tab which will display the Vendor window where contacts are shown and/or can be added.
8. Left-click the button.
9. Position the cursor in the First Name field and key in the first name. Then to the other fields and key in the appropriate information.
10. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.