Your inventory balances will be maintained by the system as you buy and sell products. However, physical inventories have a way of getting out of sync (meters are inaccurate, readings are not taken accurately, etc.) Because of this, it's prudent to take a physical inventory at the end of each period/month. When you do, here's how to record these amounts in the proper inventory bins.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Inventory.
2. A drop-down menu will appear.
3. Left-click on Record Physical Inventory.
4. This will display the Record Physical Inventory window.
5. Key in the physical inventory amounts in the field.
6. When you're done, left-click the button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.