Lynx will automatically assign taxes to all Products after you set them up. You may want to add other taxes either to individual products or to a specific account. Sometimes, however, you may also want to remove a tax from a product.. Here's how to do it.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Inventory.
2. A drop-down menu will appear.
3. Left-click on Find a Product.
4. This will display the Find a Product window.
5. Scroll down the products until you find the one you want to remove a price from and double-left-click on it.
6. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Products window. showing the product price (or prices) on the bottom part of the screen.
7. Left-click the product you want to remove a tax from and then left-click the tab.
8. Un-check the tax you do NOT want to apply to this product. The taxes that are checked will apply to this product and the ones that are NOT checked will NOT apply.
9. When you're done, left-click the button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.