If you know the accounts delivery street name (that is, the street name of the dwelling at the delivery location), here's how to find detailed information about that customer.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Customers.
2. Left-click on Find a Customer.
3. This will display the Find a Customer window.
4. Left-click the Del. Street Name radio button:
5. The cursor will automatically be positioned at:
6. Key in the street name you're trying to find.
7. As you key, the accounts will scroll by showing you one line per account.
Here's a handy way to quickly look at your customers in several different ways. You can immediately change the sequence of this screen by left-clicking on any of the column headings (except Balance). For instance, if you left-click on , all of the customers will immediately be sorted and displayed in Account Number sequence. If you left-click on , all of the customers will immediately be sorted and displayed in Bill To or Company Name sequence. The same goes for Street #, Street Name, and Phone. NOTE: The column heading that's turned red will be the one that the customers are sorted by.
8. Double-left-click anywhere on the line of the account you want.
From this screen, you can find other information about this account by left-clicking on any of the tabs (such as Account, Ledger, People, etc.).
10. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.