Here's how to change an existing security profile. If you have yet to add any security profiles to the Lynx system see Add a Security Profile.
Note: Adding, changing, and deleting security profiles are all something you do once you have initially set up the security system for your business. For help on this see Set Up System Security.
TO CHANGE AN EXISTS SECURITY PROFILE OR PASSWORD. . . the "security officer" does the following:
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
2. Left-click on Company Setup.
3. Left-click on Security Setup.
4. This will display the Lynx Security Clearance window.
5. Open the drop-down list of User Names using the button until you locate the "Security" profile.
6. Enter the "Password" and left-click the button. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Security Profiles window.
From the Add, Change, Delete Security Profiles window . . .
7. Use the buttons to find the employee you want to change.
8. Make the change:
9. Left-click the button. To make more changes, return to step 7 above.