Adding a prospect account is similar to adding a customer account, there is just less information to enter.
From the Lynx Main Menu. . .
1. Left-click on Customers.
2. Hover your cursor over Prospects.
3. Left-click on Add Prospect.
4. This will bring up the Add Prospect window.
5. Use the key to go through each field and key in the appropriate information.
6. If at any point you are unsatisfied with your work, use the button to clear the fields and close the window.
7. When you're finished, left-click the button. Lynx will create the prospect account and take you to it.
For help on prospect reminders see: Prospect Notes and Reminders.
For help on turning a prospect into a customer account see: Overview of Prospects.