This is an optional fourth step of the Period-end Billing procedure. This is where you can add, delete or change the specialized messages you want to appear on your statements. Generally, once these are set up they seldom change (except for the "Merry Christmas" type of seasonal message). Nevertheless, it is probably a good idea to check these each month to make sure they're still pertinent and up-to-date.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on Accounts Receivable.
4. Left-click on Period-end Billing.
5. This will display the Period-end Billing window.
6. Left-click on the tab to display the Messages window and then do the following:
7. Double check each of the four message types:
If you make any changes to any of the messages, be sure to left-click the button when you're done.