This is where you change information about the various taxes that will be used by the system and how these taxes are to be applied. To change a tax rate, go to Change a Tax Rate.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on Accounts Receivable.
5. Position the cursor in the grid or left-click the and buttons to display the tax you want to change.
6. Left-click in the first text box (or set of radio buttons) to be changed and key in the change.
7. Use the key to navigate though the next text box (or set of radio buttons) and key in that change
8. Repeat step 7 above until all of your changes for this tax have been made.
9. If you want to change another tax at this time, return to step 5 above.
10. When you're done making all of your changes, left-click the button and then left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.