Here's how view your bank accounts. This procedure was designed specifically as a handy way to reconcile and balance your checking account(s).
For help on this, see Bank Reconciliation
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on General Ledger
4. Left-click on View Bank Accounts.
5. This will display the View Bank Accounts window.
The first time (only) that you view this window, the system does some internal housekeeping that may take a couple of minutes. Don't worry, however, because every time after the first time, this window will appear quickly.
6. If the bank account you want to view is not displayed, left-click the button and/or the button until you find the bank account you're looking for.
The ONLY General Ledger accounts that will appear are those that were set up as a "Bank" in the GL Account Group when you set up your chart of accounts, like this
Go to Edit the Chart of Accounts for help on this.