Here's how to find an existing service invoice batch if you know the batch number.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
4. Left-click on Find a Service Batch.
5. This will display the Find a Service Batch window.
6. Left-click on the Batch # radio button:
7. Left-click in the text box and key in the batch number you're looking for.This will automatically display the Service Batch Information on the bottom part of the window. All of the service batches in the system will be listed with the most recent ones first.
If the batch number you specified is NOT in the system, the yellow arrow will point to the first batch number AFTER the one you entered.
9. If you want to enter more service invoices to an existing batch at this time, double-left-click on the appropriate service batch line and the Enter Service Invoices window will be displayed.
10. Go to the Enter Service Invoices procedure for help on entering service invoices.