Here's how to find an existing batch of Accounts Payable vendor bills.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
3. Left-click on Accounts Payable.
4. Left-click on Find a Batch of Vendor Bills.
5. This will display the Find a Batch of Vendor Bills window.
6. The batch you're looking for may be on this window. If it's not, scroll down until you find it.
7. Double-left-click on the batch you're after or left-click on the batch and then left-click the button.
8. This will display the Enter Vendor Bills window.
9. The next step is probably to enter vendor bills into the batch you just found. If it is and you need help on how to do that, go to Enter Vendor Bills.