Here's how to add a new service batch.
From the Lynx Main Menu . . .
1. Left-click on Bookkeeping.
2. A drop down menu will appear
4. Left-click on Add a Service Batch.
5. This will display the Enter Service Invoices window for entering deliveries.
6. The new batch number will be displayed in blue in the lower right part of the window.
7. Make sure all of the information on this window is correct:
Note: This date MUST be a date within the Period selected unless you have this turned off in Invoicing Preferences. However, it is strongly suggested that you leave Date Error Checking turned ON.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that these dates and selections are accurate. Once you start entering transactions into this batch, you will not be able to go back and change them. Review the help on How the System Handles Bookkeeping Dates to be sure you understand how these dates work.
8. If you want to enter invoices to this batch at this time, left-click on the tab.
9. Go to the Enter Service Invoices procedure for help on entering service invoices.