Here's how to add collection notes to a customer. This process begins by finding the account where the collection notes will be added.
1. Find the account where the collection notes will be added by using one of the following:
2. Regardless of how you get to the account, the detail account screen for that customer will be displayed.
3. Left-click the tab.
If there are any notes on the account, an asterisk will appear on the NOTES tab, like this .
4. This will display the notes screen for that account.
5. Left-click the button.
6. This will display the Add, Change, Delete Notes window.
7. Key in the note-taken-by name, date, type (Collection), and expiration date (if appropriate).
8. Left-click the button when you're done.
You can print any of the notes on an account. Left-click the note you want to print and then left-click the button. If you have multiple tanks on the account, select the appropriate one when asked.
9. Then left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.