Here's how to assign a stop number to an existing customer.
1. Find the account you want to assign a stop number to by using one of the following:
2. Regardless of how you get to the account, the detail account screen for that customer will be displayed.
3. Left-click on the tab.
4. This will display the tanks screen for that account.
5. Left-click the button.
6. The Location Info tab window will appear.
7. Left-click the tab at the top of the Location Info tab window.
8. Left-click the field and key in the stop number you want to assign to this tank.
9. When you're done, left-click the close button to return the tanks screen for this account.