Here's how to add an appliance (or a number of appliances) to a specific tank. This process begins by finding the account containing the tank you're looking for.
1. Find the account with the tank you want to add appliances to by using one of the following:
2. Regardless of how you get to the account, the detail account screen for that customer will be displayed.
3. Left-click the tab located near the top of the window.
4. Left-click the tab located near the center window.
5. Left-click the tab located underneath the Safety Check tab.
6. To add a new appliance, locate the buttons to the right of the Appliance's tab.
7. Use the button to add a new record to the Appliances grid.
8. Fill in the information by left-clicking in the "Appliances", "Manufacturer", "Model", "Shut Off", and/or "Red Tag" fields of the new appliance, then using the arrows and choosing the appropriate item from the drop-down menus.
9. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.