Each tank has a default product assigned to it. A "default product" is simply the propane product that each tank usually gets delivered to it. The reason for doing this is to save you time and keystrokes when you're entering invoices.
The following procedure is how you change a default product that has been assigned to a tank.
1. Find the account with the tank with the default product you want to change by using one of the following:
2. Regardless of how you get to the account, the detail account screen for that customer will be displayed.
3. Left-click the tab.
4. Left-click the tab.
5. This will display:
6. Left-click the button which will display this window.
7. Left-click the drop down arrow in the Default Product text box:
8. This will display all of your products on a drop-down list.
9. Left-click on the product you want to change to and be assigned as the default for this tank.
10. When you're done, left-click the close button to return to the Lynx Main Menu.