Here's how to add rental information to an existing tank. This process begins by finding the account containing the tank you're looking for.
1. Find the account with the tank you want to add rental information to by using one of the following:
2. Regardless of how you get to the account, the detail account screen for that customer will be displayed.
3. Left-click the tab located near the top of the window.
4. Left-click the tab located near the bottom of the window.
This "Rental Info" tab will NOT show unless this is a company owned tank (this makes sense since you can't rent something you don't own).
5. This will display this window where you can see what rent (if any) is already set up for this tank:
6. Left-click the button which will display the tank change window.
7. Left-click on the tab which will display the tank rent change window.
8. Cursor to the field(s) you want to add or use the drop-down arrows to select the appropriate tank rent information for this tank.
If you want to use a "custom" rental price for this particular customer (rather than setting up a new Rental Product and/or a new price), enter this amount in the text box. This will then override the "normal" Rental Product price when you do the next billing for this rent.
9. When you're done, left-click the button to return to the account window with the TANK(S) tab active.